Monday, July 21, 2008

Mexico Mission - Family Conference

Hello Lynwood,

Just wanted to wrap up from last weeks mission trip.

We went to Guanajauto Friday for a day of tourism and then Saturday morning I took the team to the airport to head back to Florida. I returned back to Lagos and then Union de San Antonio to prepare for the Family Conference that evening. We had good group of 30 people show up for the conference. That is lower than expected but we seem to have a lot of competition that evening, mainly graduation parties. But I thank God for the ones that did show up because they heard God's word in an interesting and understandable way. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will begin to move in these folks hearts, and that a home bible study would come from this and then a New Testament Church!!

Thanks again for your continued prayers and support, we had a productive week and God continues to open doors in Union de San Antonio and the surrounding communities and ranches of the county. The next trip is planned for the latter part of September, I will determine the exact dates soon. I encourage you to please come with us and see for yourself, a place where God is at work and we have joined Him there.

In Christ,
Jeff Smith "El Jefe"

No comments: