Hello Church, El Jefe here,
Yesterday we went to EL Jaugey and set up our medical clinic. We did not have a building to work in at this ranchero. So we set up tents, and all three doctors worked together side by side under our portable canopy. We were outside yesterday and it did get somewhat windy but we survived. We saw 25 patients. We visited with our contact in this community named Julia. When she came into our temporary clinic, I asked her if she had any medical problems and she replied "I am just too old," we all had a good laugh. She was happy to see our team again.
Please continue to pray for our team today including our translators (Rene and Felipe) as we go out into El Jarel to have another clinic today. Pray for the opportunity for us to present the gospel to the people of this community. Pray that our presence will continue to be salt and light to this region of Mexico. The people of the community are asking other residents about us and we know that the Lord is going to reap a harvest in this region.
Tu amigos en Union,
For the El Jefe, Senor Miguel
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Medical Mission Union de San Antonio - Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! Missed you guys at church tonight...but know that you are right where God wants you to be! I have complete faith that all those you come into contact with will see Jesus shining through each of you. I'm proud of you for your willingness to share Him in this way! I'm praying for you to see the Divine Appointments, and for soft hearts and open minds along the way! Hugs, Sheila
Post a Comment