Saturday, March 01, 2008

What were you doing at 1:30am?




The Mexico Medical mission team left Lynwood parking lot @ 1:30am Saturday morning off to the 'ends of the earth'!

Please pray for them this week as they minister in the surrounding ranches of Union de San Antonio. Team members are: Jeff Smith, Blaine Russell, Mickey Roper, Vonnie Robison, Byron Aden, Michael Clippard, Steve Smith, Suzi Smith, James Hoffman, Linda Hoffman, Ermalee Smith, Ted Guffey, Kim Fuller, Bob Stillwell, Cheryl Stillwell, and Hank Mellone.

Check back through-out the week for updates from the field on their progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I woke up at 1Am and briefly thought about you all before I went back to sleep. Life group was down about 1/3 with all of you gone. Boy, did we have donuts leftover!
I think of you all often and pray for your safety and success when I do. Can't wait to hear the stories!